Friday, July 30, 2010

Crafting in Trenton

Hey everybody,

First let me say a few words about blessings. I have so many good things in my life, even though things are tight with us, just like everyone else, we are not going hungry and the bills are getting paid.  God has a hand in what we do and the lives we lead. I will not be spouting gospel at you all the time, but when it's needed, or God tells me it's time, I will be sharing whatever I am led to share.  Ok.

So remember these few words of wisdom (ok, so I 'borrowed' the idea, but worded it myself)
Life is not about the date your are born, nor the date that you die: 
Life is about the 'dash' in between.

This blog is not mean to be a "Bitching Post" for myself or for those who I hope will enjoy this blog. If you have a problem, please feel free to contact me at cubbieholecrafts@gmail.com.

Now. 

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have finally decided that blogging is how I wanted to go about sharing my ideas, regarding --- crafts, decorations and other such stuff.

As a crafter, I will still have things that I will be making for sale, or classes that I will be teaching, but at least I will tell you where to find me.LOL

While I do like recycling and enjoy working with natural materials, I am kinda funny about stuff I think is tacky.... no offense to anyone.  There are things that, to me are just ugly and crudgy looking and then there is stuff that I like, but would not want to have in my home. That being said, please feel free to comment on anything (except to tell me my stuff is tacky!!! LOL)

There is no telling what I might decide to get into and I will give you fair warning.... with me you may never know what "season" it really is. Sometime I start thinking about Christmas ideas in March... there in never any telling what will happen in this blog... so hold onto you britches it just might get to be a wild ride.

Thank You all for living in my 'Dash'.


Cubbie

No comments:

Post a Comment